For adult patients with chronic gout refractory to conventional treatments to address their significant urate burden1
Complete resolution is possible in months, not years2
OPEN THEM TO THE POSSIBILITY OF COMPLETE RESOLUTION IN MONTHS, NOT YEARS2
In the pivotal clinical trials for KRYSTEXXA42%
of patients had a complete serum uric acid (sUA) response and met the primary endpoint of maintaining sUA <6 mg/dL for ≥80% of the time in months 3 and 61,345%
of patients had complete resolution of at least 1 target tophus, with no new or progressive tophi, in 6 months1,2See more data
THE KRYSTEXXA MONITORING PROTOCOL
In a post hoc analysis, preinfusion sUA was revealed as a powerful predictive biomarker for infusion reactions. This led to the development of the KRYSTEXXA Monitoring Protocol. See how obtaining a preinfusion sUA can help make KRYSTEXXA administration safer.See safety data
Support for you and your patients
Our team is ready to connect all the dots so that your office and your patients have what they need. From personal assistance for your patients to reimbursement support for your office, we take pride in quick and careful service.
Call 1-888-KRYSTEXXA (1-888-579-7839)
Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET
- KRYSTEXXA (pegloticase) [prescribing information] Horizon.
- Baraf HS, et al. Arthritis Res Ther. 2013;15(5):R137.
- Sundy JS, et al. JAMA. 2011;306(7):711-720.
- Thiele RG, et al. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2007;46(7):1116-1121.
- Rees F, et al. Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2014;10(5):271-283.
- Naredo E, et al. Ann Rheum Dis. 2014;73(8):1522-1528.
- Dalbeth N, et al. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2013;14:363.
- Dalbeth N, et al. Arthritis Rheum. 2010;62(5):1549-1556.
- Doghramji PP, et al. Postgrad Med. 2012;124(6):98-109.
- Bongartz T, et al. Ann Rheum Dis. 2015;74(6):1072-1077.
- Schett G, et al. RMD Open. 2015;1:(suppl 1):e000046.