PERSONALIZED SUPPORT FROM HORIZON PATIENT SERVICES
Horizon Patient Services includes a wide range of support tailored to meet the individual needs of your practice and your patients throughout their treatment journey.
OPTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR PATIENTS STARTED WITH KRYSTEXXA
There are two separate options for initiating and completing the Patient Enrollment Form (PEF) to make the process convenient for you and your patient.
DocuSign eSignature Patient Enrollment Form
Begin the form and send to your patient over email to complete via DocuSign.
HORIZON PATIENT SERVICES:
Support Options to help you and your Patient
- Make sure patients have everything they need to begin treatment
- Check in with your patients prior to each infusion and send appointment reminders
- Connect with a real KRYSTEXXA patient as part of our Peer Mentor Program
Infusion Logistics Assistance
- Provide alternative site of care coordination, if needed
- Help schedule and provide transportation options
- Assist with reimbursement related to travel costs or sUA appointments
Insurance Benefits Investigation
- Help in conducting benefits investigations
- Provide guidance for prior authorization, medical exception, or appeal, should coverage be denied
- Determine coding and billing requirements
Horizon Therapeutics can reimburse your eligible patients while on therapy. This program can cover:
- Deductible amount
- Out-of-pocket co-pay
- Co-pays associated with medication
- Co-pays associated with IV infusions
Your patient’s digital card will look like this!
Patient Access Managers
Your PAM is your personalized Patient Access Manager, here to provide you and your patients with personalized support—different from other support programs—to streamline access and improve the treatment experience. Your PAM works with you to provide reimbursement support and also communicates directly with the patient. You can request your very own PAM through Horizon Patient Services.
- Reimbursement support
- Alternate Site of Care coordination
- Provides individualized support throughout therapy via phone, email, or text
- Answers to patients’ questions about therapy
Provides reimbursement guidance including:
- Patient Assistance Program support
- Co-pay program support*
- Travel reimbursement support
*For eligible patients only