PERSONALIZED SUPPORT FROM KRYSTEXXAConnect
Signing up for KRYSTEXXAConnect enrolls you and your patients into our unique Patient Access Manager services.
Patient Access Managers support you and your patient
Your PAM is your personalized Patient Access Manager, here to provide you and your patients with personalized support—different from other support programs—to streamline access and improve the treatment experience. Your PAM works with you to provide reimbursement support and also communicates directly with the patient. You can request your very own PAM through KRYSTEXXAConnect.
- Reimbursement support
- Alternate Site of Care coordination
- Provides individualized support throughout therapy via phone, email, or text
- Answers to patients’ questions about therapy
- Provides reimbursement guidance including:
- Patient Assistance Program support
- Co-pay program support*
- Travel reimbursement support
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT FROM KRYSTEXXAConnect
In addition to enrollment into Patient Access Manager services, KRYSTEXXAConnect:
- Delivers patient support resources directly to your patient before treatment
- Provides access to co-pay program for lowest out-of-pocket cost*
- Completes benefit investigations and provides prior authorization support
- Summary of Benefits includes:
- Coverage verification or reverification
- Prior authorization requirements
- Financial assistance eligibility*
*For eligible patients only.
Support specialists are available to answer questions
1-888-KRYSTEXXA (1-888-579-7839) Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET.
Alternate Site of Care coordination
Your Patient Access Manager is connected to infusion centers in your area and can help to identify an Alternate Site of Care (ASOC) convenient for you and your patients.
Do you have a patient you want to recommend to an Alternate Site of Care?
Download the following resource to recommend infusion of KRYSTEXXA. This template is a suggestion and should be printed on the physician’s letterhead. The physician is responsible for completing this letter in a way that completely and accurately represents a patient’s circumstances.Download Letter Download Instructions Full Prescribing Information